Thursday 11 June 2015

8. A New Beginning.

Hi! My name’s Lara.

And I’m a bad blogger. I mean I can never think of anything to write about, so my blog is a jumbled up mess of rubbish. I mean have you seen my second blog post? What a load of absolute rubbish.
Anyway, the point of this blog post is that I want to start blogging about random things. I mean I have tried to base this blog on beauty and fashion etc but I find it really hard. I mean I started this blog as a bit of fun and I haven't been getting any enjoyment out of it! Which is a bit annoying considering the amount of time that I spend working on my blog.
So basically this blog will be a bit random but I will try and do some beauty posts, so I hope you have fun reading it. And keep your eyes peeled as I have some exciting things planned for the future! :)

Lara

P.S. My instagram account is a bit rubbish at the moment as I have been locked out of my phone for about 16 days and all of my photos for my instagram account are stored on my phone and the quality on my sister's tablet is rubbish and this is the only thing that I can upload on, so that's a bit rubbish. But hopefully I will be back to uploading regularly in just over 2 weeks, so keep waiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment