Thursday 7 May 2015

3. Everyday makeup essentials


So, today I thought it would be fun to just talk through some of my everyday beauty essentials!
1. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Whenever I do my make-up I always start with concealer, it just helps to cover all the blemishes and spots I have and makes the dark circles under my eyes disappear! I love this concealer it makes my eyes a lot brighter and it has good coverage. I have it in the shade 'True Ivory' and I find that it is a great match for my skin tone.
2. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
When I do everyday make-up I don't really use use foundation as I find it is a bit time consuming and is a bit heavy, so I usually end up just using powder. I find this makes my face look less shiny and it helps to blend in my concealer. I use powder as it gives a very natural look and it only takes me about 10 seconds to apply! And in the morning I never have enough time, so being able to apply this so quickly is a godsend!
3. Bourjois Blusher
I love this blusher it just looks really nice with my skin tone, I have it in the shade 74 rose ambre, which I love! I use it to contour on my cheeks and it gives a really subtle rosy colour, which just looks so nice!
4. Bourjois Eye Pearls
In my everyday make-up I would use the bourjois eye pearls eye shadow. I'm not really sure what colour this is but it is a range of different purples and pinks. I think that the selection of colours you get is great as there is one for every occasion, a shimmer, a bold shade, a base colour. I absolutely love these eye shadows!
5.Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner, it is super easy to apply and it lasts for ages, which I love! Unfortunately, it isn't waterproof which is a shame because I love this eyeliner and I would wear it every day if it was waterproof.
6. Rimmel London Scandal eyes mascara
I love this mascara, it isn't too pricey which is great and it makes my eyelashes look really full and long which only one flick of the wand! I would recommend this mascara the Rimmel London wonderful (or something like that, it contains argon oil) and the Chanel waterproof mascara. These are all really nice and worth buying!













7. Nivea Milk and Honey Lip balm / Maybelline Baby Lips
I love my Nivea lip balm, I have it in milk and honey and it makes my lips feel so soft and moisturised and it smells amazing too! I could eat it! If I want more of a colour on my lips I would use my Baby Lips, I have this in the shade 'Pink Punch' and it looks really good (as long as you don't apply too much)!

So, these are my makeup essentials! This is what I would usually wear to school (minus the eyeliner)!
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what else you would include in your makeup essentials in the comments below :)


Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment